Free Report: “Medicare Made Simple!”
Are you turning 65 this year?
If so, you may have questions about Medicare …
- What’s the difference between Medicare, Medicaid, Part D and supplemental plans?
- Should I sign up for Parts A or B if I’m still working?
- What are the Medicare enrollment deadlines for 2015?
A free report has been prepared that answers these questions and more …
It’s available at no cost and at no obligation to Minnesota residents who turn 65 in 2015.
Here’s a sample of what you’ll discover in your free copy of the new Special Report, Medicare Made Simple:
- What’s the difference between Medicare Parts A, B, and D? See page 2
- When is the best time to sign up for Medicare? Hint: It’s often a good idea to sign up early. How early? Get the facts on page 5
- Can Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage be combined with other plans, for maximum benefits? Find out on page 2
- You may know that Medigap plans are Medicare Supplemental Insurance. But here in Minnesota, two additional kinds of plans are available. What are they? See for yourself on page 3
- If you miss a deadline for enrolling in Part B, you not have coverage until July 1, up to 15 months. Find out how to avoid this potentially costly mistake on page 6
- What if you need help paying for Medicare? Minnesota offers at least two programs you should know about (and you’ll find them on page 6).
- If you or your spouse are still working, should you enroll in Medicare? It depends. See page 7 for guidance
To get your free copy and gain instant access to “Medicare Made Simple,” please email us your request.
Or, to request your free copy of the special report rushed to you by U.S. Mail, please call 763-260-5510.
Your privacy is 100% assured, of course. We will never share your name or other information with anyone else – ever.
Independent Licensed Insurance Agent
Members: National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU), Business Network International (BNI), National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA), Minnesota Association of Health Underwriters (MAHU).